I got a t shirt quilt with all of my old t shirts on it for Christmas and I couldn’t be more excited!! It’s the perfect time of year for a quilt because its so cold!! ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
A lot of you didn’t know younger (junior high and elementary) Steph, but she only wore t shirts all the time. Not much has changed, but that’s besides the point.
I forgot about half of these shirts and it’s bringing back the memories of how I wore the same few shirts all the time and I miss them! It’s almost sad that they are on the quilt because I can’t wear them!!
Anyway, I just thought I’d highlight a few of my favorites!
- Warrior Pride – All I can say is that I wish this shirt still fit me because it was a nice shirt. Unfortunately, tiny freshman me got a small and never imagined she’d grow out of it.
- Creek Classic Shirt – How could I leave this one out? I played in a tournament with a boys’ team. The goalie on the other team we were playing against trash talked me and them I scored on him!!!!!
- CSA orange shirt – I wore this to every soccer practice! I kind of hate the color orange but I love all of the memories and fun times I had wearing this shirt three times every week and playing for CSA.
- Firebirds – This is my shooting shirt for when I played basketball for the Milford Firebirds in elementary school! I was the 2 guard and shot the ball every time I got a chance. The firebirds were such a good team, I miss them. It doesn’t even feel that long ago. Fun fact one of them is going to play D1 next year which is pretty awesome!
- The Little Freshman that Could – And now we are the seniors “up to no good”. how was this 3 years ago?? I think I’d choose our senior homecoming shirt over this one, but this is definitely my second favorite.
- Diving Champs shirts – I was a diver when I was younger for Miami Hills (where i work now). I was actually a really good diver! My favorite dive to do was a back dive! I thought these shirts were the coolest because my name was on the back! Lol